Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tops

I'm excited about making quite a few new tops. I think this one turned out fairly well. After letting the seam sealant dry I trimmed all the excess thread hanging about. 


You can see front and back :)


 In the front I put a little teardrop cutout which was actually easier to do than I expected.  However after looking at it I realized it was a bit small and although was kinda cute didn't add to the shirt.

So I decided to make it bigger :)

like the way it looks now and am thinking of maybe putting some sort of tear shaped jewel in it. I do like this fabric and am going to think of other shirts I can make out of it :)
I think I am going to use this fabric to make a shirt/dress with a mandarin collar. I bought one from china but it didn't fit at all because the proportions are all off. So maybe making it out of stretchy fabric will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment