Sunday, September 26, 2010

accessories to fit


I was in the hair store the other say and managed to leave without any hair! (Granted i brought two friends who both left with stuff) Every time I'm there I look at the jewelry section.




I picked up this silver wrist cuff and a black headband. I figure for the headband I can cover it with fabric by sewing a cover with the fabric, slipping in the headband and hot gluing the fabric to the headband. The headband was $.99 and so was the wrist cuff :)

The cuff is a bit narrow but I figure it would work since I look a bit funny with a larger one.

Of course I need a gold one not a silver one...

I had some gold paint and I figure using q-tips wouldn't leave streak marks. You can see that the band is a bit decorative but not overly noticeable from far away and I'm hoping the paint will cover it.



It looks more or less gold. I painted both the inside and outside so you won't see silver if it tilts on my wrist.
After it dried you could still see the design so I coated it one more time with paint. If it still shows threw I give up :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment