Sunday, September 12, 2010

A hair longer than expected



For some reason I thought this would take a day at most.. maybe a little longer. I thought I'd be done by now but at last I'm still sewing. Although I think I now could go much faster the next time around by making all the tracks at once and sewing all at once since now i figured out how to measure it. I love that I'm learning new things about it every day and I like being able to improve. For now I just get to share with you pictures of where I am at the end of the night.




Although I didn't exactly work on it that much today so maybe I could have finished if i worked more hours today. Instead I made cookies with a fellow student who wanted to learn. We made some great oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies. She also made me some great chicken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment