Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Picking up where I left off

When I was much younger I considered knitting. Then I realized I didn't have the patience for it so I switched to crocheting. Later in life I had the idea of making a blanket by making strips and then sewing them together. Each strip was about 1 skein's worth of yarn. I was using black and dark blue yarn. I have since forgotten the ultimate pattern. However crocheting is very relaxing and since I can't sleep and I came across it recently I decided to pick it up again for the times where I just need to relax.

I figure I can come up with a new pattern at a later date since I know it will take a while to make these strips (I started it over 6 yrs ago)

I'm using a f size crochet hook and am thinking of picking up a bigger one for any new project since my stitches tend to be on the tight side.


Hopefully once I can work a bit more consistently and be done sometime within the next 5 or 6 yrs :).

No comments:

Post a Comment