Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A tangled nightmare...

I spent a long time trying to put my long green wig into a ponytail. Tonight I tried to take it out. I realized much too late that putting it up in a high ponytail doesn't really work the way I tried to do it. So instead of dressing like Mion with her signature ponytail I decided to take out the ponytail and use the wig for Shion. I had a feeling I'd want to take the ponytail out when I started So I had only used elmer's school glue and hairspray. I used a bit of shampoo, laundry detergent and conditioner to clean the wig.

It took a bit of scrubbing to get the hair to unstick from itself however as of now it seems that the glue and hairspray are gone. I now have to wait for the wig to dry (overnight). I also have to detangle it.


This is quite a job since I can't yank on the hair. I'm using spray detangler and will have to slowly work my way up only trying to brush about 2-3 inches at a time.  Hopefully the wig and I will survive this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment