Tuesday, October 26, 2010

deadlines

So somehow real life got in the way of my crafting. So alas this is my first post without pictures!

Quick status update:
  • Corset
    • needs holes for ties
    • needs the bottom hand sewn
  • Skirt
    • needs to be cut
    • needs to be sewn
    • needs to be dyed(again)
  • Scarf
    • needs coins sewn onto it
      • Still not quite sure where these coins are coming from
  • Hair
    • needs to be cut
    • needs to be slightly curled
  • Underskirt
    • again needs to be cut
    • needs to sew on the bottom white section
      • I'm thinking just a ruffle for now
  • Accessories
    • Need to get the fabric for the headband
    • need to fuse together anklet somehow
Also need to track the hair for the remainder of my friend's wig.
All before Halloween with a midterm and research to do!
Since it is Tue I'm still optimistic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment