Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It has been a while

So no pictures in this post...

I've been doing quite a bit of pottery but that means all the work is outside of my apt and messy so I'm less likely to take pictures and post things.

I have made a ton of things which I will work on cataloging in the next few weeks. Most of it is a mix between Christmas and birthday presents for friends and family.

I have also made several sets of crib sheets for friends who have had kids in the past year. I ended up buying a ton of elastic online for something around $30 shipped which means that for each crib sheet the average cost is around $5-$8 for the cost of fabric and thread and elastic.

I also made a blanket for the most recent friend's baby and hopefully I can find photos of that. It took quite a bit of work to be done before she was born ( I made it by around 3 weeks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment